How to Buy

There are 3 ways to shop the Lisa Lou Collection:

See the Collection In-Person

If you’re in the Omaha, Nebraska area, please come visit us at our bridal store, Suburban Bridal!

Suburban Bridal
2607 South 156th Circle
Omaha, NE 68130

MON-WED-THURS: 12-7 p.m.
FRI-SAT: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
SUN: 12-5 p.m.
TUES: CLOSED
Thursday, Saturday & Sunday: Appointments only unless a consultant is available.

 

Shop Online

  1. Explore our Collection online and select your gown style and color.
  2. Use our Size Chart & Measuring Guide to help you select the correct size.
  3. After selecting the size and color, add the gown to your cart.
  4. Proceed to checkout. NOTE: You will be charged 100% of the price of the dress at this time. After your credit card payment has been processed, your purchase agreement will be generated and emailed to you.

Prior to placing your order online, we recommend giving designer Mary Lou a call to conduct a personalized style consultation. Mary Lou can help you finalize your style choices. You can reach  Mary Lou toll-free at 833-LIS-ALOU (833-547-2568).

 

Order by Phone

  1. Explore our Collection online and select your gown style and color.
  2. Use our Size Chart & Measuring Guide to help you select the correct size.
  3. Give designer Mary Lou a call to conduct a personalized style consultation. Mary Lou can help you finalize your style choices. You can reach Mary Lou toll-free at 833-LIS-ALOU (833-547-2568).
  4. If you place your order over the phone, you will be charged 60% of the price of the dress upfront, and the remaining 40% of the price when the dress is ready to be shipped to you. A purchase agreement (downloadable here) will also be required.

 

Shipping

Please allow 4-6 months for your Special Order to arrive at our warehouse. We will call or email when your gown has arrived here.