Ordering Terms & Conditions
- Once a gown is ordered, it cannot be cancelled or exchanged. We will call you when it has arrived at our distribution center.
- We will be ordering your gown according to Lisa Lou’s measurement chart. Should you request a size that differs from this measurement chart, we cannot be held responsible for improper fit. Should you gain/lose weight or reposition body mass and/or become pregnant after the order has been placed, we will not be responsible for sizing change or additional alteration costs. However, fabric is available to accommodate these situations. It is sold by motifs or by the yard.
- Return your merchandise within 15 days of receiving it with all tags on it.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition. Altered, dyed, or any changes made to the original garment will not be refunded.
- Call us for a return authorization number which needs to be written on the outside of the box. You will also receive a form to fill out to be placed inside the box.
- Mail or ship the box as to your preferences. We do not pay for any return expenses. This amount is your responsibility.
- Once we have received your box, we will call you for your credit card information and issue a refund minus any restocking fees.